Animal cruelty ads



Recent Animal Cruelty posters/Ad campaigns 




These are a mixture of current and recent animal cruelty posters and ad campaigns that i feel are either very clever or just well crafted. I think for a successful poster/ad campaign it needs to be simple and clear but impactful and hard hitting. 


Ideas: 


As you can see from the statistic below, dogs are the most popular household pet in the UK. I am going to focus the majority of my poster campaign around dogs as i feel this would hit a wider audience. If all goes well i will try with cats but from past experience dogs have always been easier to photograph and this is another reason why i will be focusing on dogs. 


www.statista.com



 - I want to create a visually impactful poster series clearly showing the animal abuse/cruelty that is   present this day in age. Some people may find the images distressing but i want them to be shocking enough to make the viewer really step back and think.

 - Could possibly add in a help line number for people who have witnessed animal cruelty and want to report it.

 - Could create a # for social media to try and raise awareness of animal abuse/cruelty.

 - To get people interacting with the campaign could have a competition where they photograph the poster, use the # and then they get entered into a prize draw to win maybe a day with the charity, playing and looking after the animals or possibly a money prize.

 - Add a donation link on the poster or a barcode which people could scan with there phones and automatically donate money.



Next Steps


 
I am going to get in contact with local animal shelters and charities about either allowing me to visit and take photos or about them potentially supplying me with photos of abused or mistreated animals that the might have. I will be doing this as it would be very difficult for me to get these photos myself and in return the company would be created in the work.


Comments