RSPCA Meeting




The RSPCA have got back to me and we had arranged a meeting. I have to go in for an initial briefing  so both parties are on the same page then i need to go through a health and safety induction for when i am on site photographing.

The RSPCA have said that the photos of the very worst cases are not aloud to be made public until a few years after the incident due to legal reasons. I wanted my campaign to really suck people and make them think so i will have access to such images and will be able to take my own but the very worst ones will not be able to be used which of course hinders my project but i understand why they cannot be released.

I am meeting Serena Grimes who is the Centre Manager for the RSPCA Worcester and Mid Worcestershire on Monday, 11th December. For this meeting i will need to bring the brief along and any additionally information i may need to portray the brief. This isn't a set photoshoot but i may bring a camera just incase i see anything that may be included in my project. A set photoshoot will be set up and i will hopefully be able to go out on jobs with the RSPCA crew to try and get my own photographs.











Comments